But wait there’s more…
Even my activities outside the office wrap around real estate. These include:
– 2008 Appraisal Institute Northern California Chapter: 2008 Fall Conference Committee member. (I was the Residential Topic Panel Moderator.)
– I was an affiliate member of Silicon Valley CAMB (California Association of Mortgage Brokers) from 2004 to 2008
– Board of Directors SVCAMB 2007-2008. I was the Education Chair. We planned and organized monthly educational classes for mortgage professionals.
– Board of Directors 2005-2006. I was the SVCAMB Events Chair. We organized a charity fundraiser golf tournament for real estate industry.
– Appraisal Instructor: Foothill College 2006-2007.
I am a real estate investor and specialize in Real Estate Investment Property valuation.