Welcome to Cadieux Consulting – Residential Appraisal In San Jose CA
I must admit, I’m pretty much obsessed with real estate and real estate appraisal. I have over 20+ years in the appraisal industry: from the residential and commercial valuation process to becoming an investor!
- I began my appraiser profession in 1994 at First Interstate Bank in San Jose.
- I then became the lead appraiser in 1996 for Pacific Thrift and Loan in San Jose.
- This was just too much fun so in 1999 I started my own appraisal business in San Jose specializing in single family homes and 1-4 unit residential properties.
- From 2006 to 2012 I was the Managing Director for IRR Residential Valuation Services.
- I earned my SRA designation from the Appraisal Institute in 2010 and I am a California Certified General Appraiser.
But wait there’s more…
Even my activities outside the office wrap around real estate. These include:
– 2008 Appraisal Institute Northern California Chapter: 2008 Fall Conference Committee member. (I was the Residential Topic Panel Moderator.)
– I was an affiliate member of Silicon Valley CAMB (California Association of Mortgage Brokers) from 2004 to 2008
– Board of Directors SVCAMB 2007-2008. I was the Education Chair. We planned and organized monthly educational classes for mortgage professionals.
– Board of Directors 2005-2006. I was the SVCAMB Events Chair. We organized a charity fundraiser golf tournament for real estate industry.
– Appraisal Instructor: Foothill College 2006-2007.
I am a real estate investor and specialize in Real Estate Investment Property valuation.